Ultimate Seafood Bowl Set - Miki's Omakase
With over 30 years of culinary experience, Chef Miki has created an exclusive meal kit for Umami Kit! The kit includes fatty tuna, awabi (abalone), and a sweet Japanese omelette that goes perfectly over rice. It also includes simmered yellowtail, daikon radish full of delicious dashi flavor, as well as roasted vinegared mackerel that packs amazing flavor. Try this full chef-created meal kit at home!
Ultimate Seafood Bowl Kit Includes:
Seared Bluefin Fatty Tuna (Toro 炙りトロ)
- Braised Abalone (Awabi 鮑の煮付け)
- Simmered Yellowtail and Daikon Radish (Buri Daikon ぶり大根)
- Roasted Vinegared Mackerel (Aburi Shime Saba 炙りしめ鯖)
- Japanese Omelette (Dashimaki Tamago だし巻き卵)
*This meal kit is perishable. Immediately refrigerate all packages until ready to cook. Please consume within a week. If you store the meal kit in the freezer, it can last even longer — at least One month.
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
- Boil 12 cups of water in a pot
- Put the frozen packets carefully into boiling water. Gently stir the packets. Cook for 3~5 minutes. Drain water through a strainer.
Chef Miki has over 30 years experience as a chef and perfecting the art of Japanese food (Kaiseki, Omakase, Yakitori & Sushi) Chef Miki is known for his very innovative menu concepts. Chef Miki has worked for some of the top California and Las Vegas sushi restaurants including Kabuto Las Vegas, Koi, SBE Katsuya, Sushi Roku, and the World Famous Nobu. Now some 30 years later, Chef Miki has started his own Catering business.